Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How It Works
- Register at the circulation desk at SML or call and ask to be registered and pickup/print a game board
- Set a goal of reading at least 15 minutes a day!
- Mark one full box for every 30 minutes of reading (read up to 900 minutes/15 hours)
- Choose books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and graphic novels from SML's collection
- Collect incentives as you go and enter raffles for a grand prize to be picked in August
*These quests are worth 15 minutes/half a box*
1. Get an SML Library Card
2. Visit our website and explore downloads -- Libby, NC Live, NC Kids
3. Follow/Like us on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter
4. Read aloud to a pet, stuffed animal, or plant
5. Choose a collection of fairy tales to read
6. Tell a friend about the Teen Summer Reading Program at SML