Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curbside Pickup Instructionss
- You may place items on hold at Bethel, Carver, East, and Winterville Library via the catalog or phone.
- For items placed on hold via the library catalog, we will notify you by email or phone when the item is ready
- To accommodate everyone, holds have been limited to 20 items per library card
- Service Hours: Bethel, East, & Winterville: Available during all open hours
Carver: Thursdays from 10 am - 3 pm
- Returns or fine payments will not be part of this service