Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Chromebooks are available at SML and all branches (each branch will receive at least 1 chrome book)
- Chrome books will check out for 3 weeks to adults. Children, nor temporary adults may check out the chrome book. Only 1 chrome book per account.
- Fines: 15 cents per day, Max fine $6.00
- Renewals: up to 4
- Replacement cost: $278.00
- Nothing can be saved to the chrome book, patron must use an USB drive or use google docs to save files. When the chromebook is closed, the computer’s memory and history is wiped clean. The chromebooks use a filtering software.
- The chromebook checks out to ONLY the person that was issued the library card.
- When checking out, patrons will receive: 1 chromebook and 1 two-piece charging cord.
- Chromebooks may be reserved.