- You may place items on hold at Bethel, Carver, East, and Winterville Library via the catalog or phone.
- For items placed on hold via the library catalog, we will notify you by email or phone when the item is ready
- If the item is available, requests placed via phone before 12 pm on Mondays will be available for pickup on Tuesdays. Requests made after 12 pm will be available for pickup on Thursdays
- To accommodate everyone, holds have been limited to 20 items per library card
- Service Hours: Carver, East, & Winterville: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Bethel: Wednesdays from 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Returns or fine payments will not be part of this service
Books that are checked out via Curbside Pickup have been quarantined for at least 72 hours and cleaned so they are safe to enjoy!