- You may place items on hold at SML, Carver, East Branch, and Winterville Library via the catalog, email (email@example.com), or phone (329-4580)
- For items placed on hold via the library catalog, we will notify you by email or phone when the item is ready
- Requests placed via phone or email before 12 pm on Mondays will be available for pickup on Tuesdays. Requests made after 12 pm will be available for pickup on Thursdays
- To accommodate everyone, holds have been limited to 5 items per library card
- Service Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Returns or fine payments will not be part of this service
Books that are checked out via Curbside Pickup have been quarantined for 72 hours and cleaned so they are safe to enjoy!