Library Services Available Now
While Sheppard Memorial Library and its branch libraries are currently closed in compliance with the latest public health order, the following Library services are still currently available:
- Enjoy eBooks, eAudiobooks and magazines, streaming movies, music, and more – the Library’s digital collections are available 24/7 from our Digital Resources webpage.
- Ask us – Library staff are available to respond to questions by phone or via email on weekdays. Leave a voicemail at 252-329-4580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.
If you’re a Sheppard Memorial Library cardholder, here's what you need to know:
- No fines will accrue during this time.
- If you had an item on hold, you will retain your place in line and have an opportunity to pick it up when we reopen.
- The book drops remain open to Books, DVD's, and Books on CD
- We may leave items in quarantine for up to 5 days. If you have returned an item and it has not been removed from your account, please wait 7 days before calling to give staff time to process the items.
- Do you know someone who could use the Library’s resources but isn’t a cardholder? Let them know we can help (see below).
If you’re not a Sheppard Memorial Library cardholder, but would like to obtain instant access to eBooks, magazines, streaming movies, and more:
- Register for an Online Borrower Registration card, a free temporary card that will give you access to our online resources. Your pin will be your birthday (MMDDYYYY).
For local updates on the evolving situation, visit greenvillenc.gov.
Check sheppardlibrary.org or follow us on Facebook and Instagram
@sheppardlibrary for more library updates. Stay home, stay safe, and
#StopTheSpread. We look forward to seeing you again soon!